Laptop loans available; prepare in advance for checking out process
Wallace State offers laptops on loan for students who are currently enrolled and taking classes. Laptops are available at the Wallace State Library, but please make sure you read the following information before visiting the library to check out a laptop.
- Only currently enrolled students may get a laptop and no one else may check it out for them. Faculty, staff, friends, and relatives cannot check them out for other people.
- Students must have a Lion card or clinical ID to check out any material in the library, including a laptop. Get your Lion card at Lion Central in the Bailey Center.
- Students must have a paper copy of their schedule as proof of their current enrollment status.
- Students need to know their WSCC email and password in order to load approved software to the laptop.
- Only Chrome, Microsoft Office Suite, and Respondus will be preloaded on the laptops.
Get Started Today
Take the first step towards a better future.